Another year has passed by and I still didn't finish everything I wanted. But its ok. For once I actually feel like I did get better at some "things" in my life.
I am glad that there are people still reading Plateo stories and even though I dont post them as often as I would like its still a hudge step for me. All these ideas, characters and stories helped me through the hardest parts of my life. Sometimes its a nice change to just stop thinking about problems and missfortunes and concentrate on something you have made and want to make even better. Like a hobby that saves the day.
So thank you for staying with my ideas for so long. It makes me very happy to see feedback.
So much has happened this year. It almost seemed like I was cursed for the last 365 days. On the other hand I managed to get here, alive and unharmed. To summarize the big things, I would probably start with the bad once.
- I was robbed two times in one year (never happened before which scares me).
- I worked so hard I lost track of time on important events. (No free time for project worker).
- I worried too much about not having a job and never getting one. (Which most people say when you study in Slovakia.)
- I finished my bachelor degree (+) with the worst teachers and got the worst marks.
- Almost ended in school alone (worst time of the year).
- Had Artblock for almost half of the year
Now the good parts.
- I got my bachelor degree (yay It means nothiiiing!)
- I managed to get a free oxford English course ending with a C1 test. (I'm screwed!)
- I was able to get on the master degree part in my school. (They wouldn't let us continue automatically, instead there was a personality( "doyouweartalismans?YouDo?0points" test.
- For the first time I visited Animeshow and GameExpo.
- After 3 years I finally have my own room at dorms.
After all of that I think I'm just too tired. But maybe next year will be better. (Lets lie a little).
2015 does sound better.
As for the resolutions:
- I need to finish the wiki for Plateo.
- As always I want to get better at drawing so I can keep all my ideas on sheets of papers In good enough quality.( As I imagen it!)
- And I promise to myself to write 50-100 stories this year ( need to keep it realistic).
- And I want to create OC sheets that will actually keep all the information and have a graphical side to them. Not sure about this one though. But if I can do this one, maybe I will be happy with my skills for once. ( impossibru).
And how was your year? What are your resolutions?
Happy new year everybody!